Don't waste time creating
your own CAD blocks!
CP-Symbols Electrical Series includes libraries of symbols and objects used in electrical projects.
CP-Symbols Electrical Series consists of five libraries:
IEC, NFPA library possesses symbols which were prepared in accordance with EN 60617 and NFPA 79 standards.
Plan library possesses symbols of electrical installations that are used on architectural plans.
Scheme library contains symbols used on a variety of schemes, including current installations, low voltage installations, telecommunication and other.
Lighting library possesses a database of lighting fixtures.
Flowcharts and diagrams library contains symbols that are used in block schemes in many branches.
CP-Symbols program also contains general commands:
Lines (pipes, ducts, cables)
Allows to draw single-line lines in a schematic view.
Frames and tables
Contains a library of basic frames and drawing tables.
Attributes and descriptions
Used to edit attribute values of one or many symbols.
Bill of materials
Create specifications from elements used in the drawing.
CP-Symbols Electrical Series is included in CADprofi Electrical. CADprofi Electrical is a more advanced application that helps in designing of all electrical installations in both construction and industry. Application has got a convenient schemes creator, a possibility to design on architectural plans, as well as, the possibility to create 3D models for some installation types. Read more...
Choose CAD software that suits your needs:
- Libraries of many well-known electrical and HVAC & Piping manufacturers.
from 200 Euro
- CAD symbols from various industries.
- Possibility to buy a single library, whole branch series or a whole set (Suite).
- Possibility to create specifications.
- Possibility to add user symbols.
from 340 Euro
- Speeds up the design process.
- Access to manufacturers libraries.
- Extended content of symbols and objects from many standards.
- Advanced schemes & diagrams editor.
- Possibility to extend databases.
- Full description & projects detailing.
- Extended specification creator.
- Additional edition commands.