Don't waste time creating
your own CAD blocks!
CP-Symbols Mechanical Series includes libraries of symbols and standardized elements used in mechanical projects.
CP-Symbols Mechanical Series consists of five libraries:
Standardized parts library possesses the most important elements from national and international standards, including: bolts, nuts, keys, wedges, bearings and other.
Steel shapes library possesses the most important shape profiles that are used in constructions, including: shapes, C-shapes, T-shapes.
Marks library possesses basic marks that are used in mechanical industry drawings.
Hydraulics and pneumatics library possesses basic symbols used in drawings of the hydraulic and pneumatic system schemes.
Flowcharts and diagrams library contains symbols that are used in block schemes in many branches.
CP-Symbols program also contains general commands:
Lines (pipes, ducts, cables)
Allows to draw single-line lines in a schematic view.
Frames and tables
Contains a library of basic frames and drawing tables.
Attributes and descriptions
Used to edit attribute values of one or many symbols.
Bill of materials
Create specifications from elements used in the drawing.
Choose CAD software that suits your needs:
- Libraries of many well-known electrical and HVAC & Piping manufacturers.
from 200 Euro
- CAD symbols from various industries.
- Possibility to buy a single library, whole branch series or a whole set (Suite).
- Possibility to create specifications.
- Possibility to add user symbols.
from 340 Euro
- Speeds up the design process.
- Access to manufacturers libraries.
- Extended content of symbols and objects from many standards.
- Advanced schemes & diagrams editor.
- Possibility to extend databases.
- Full description & projects detailing.
- Extended specification creator.
- Additional edition commands.