Don't waste time creating
your own CAD blocks!
CP-Symbols Architectural Series includes libraries of symbols and standardized elements that are used in architectural projects.
CP-Symbols Architectural Series consists of five libraries:
Woodworks library possesses the most important building elements (windows and doors) used in designing plans and elevations.
Interior library possesses elements of interior furnishings, including: furniture, utensils, home appliances, culverts and other.
Marks library possesses the most important marks used in architectural drawings, including: rooms marks, woodwork marks etc.
Safety and evacuation library possesses symbols used on evacuation plans and Health and Safety symbols.
Flowcharts and diagrams library contains symbols that are used in block schemes in many branches.
CP-Symbols program also contains general commands:
Lines (pipes, ducts, cables)
Allows to draw single-line lines in a schematic view.
Frames and tables
Contains a library of basic frames and drawing tables.
Attributes and descriptions
Used to edit attribute values of one or many symbols.
Bill of materials
Create specifications from elements used in the drawing.
CP-Symbols Architectural Series is included in CADprofi Architectural. CADprofi Architectural is a more advanced application that helps in creating construction drawings, cross-sections and elevations. A unique feature of CADprofi Architectural is the ability to design evacuation and health and safety plans. Read more...
Choose CAD software that suits your needs:
- Libraries of many well-known electrical and HVAC & Piping manufacturers.
from 200 Euro
- CAD symbols from various industries.
- Possibility to buy a single library, whole branch series or a whole set (Suite).
- Possibility to create specifications.
- Possibility to add user symbols.
from 340 Euro
- Speeds up the design process.
- Access to manufacturers libraries.
- Extended content of symbols and objects from many standards.
- Advanced schemes & diagrams editor.
- Possibility to extend databases.
- Full description & projects detailing.
- Extended specification creator.
- Additional edition commands.