We would like to inform that a new version of CADprofi 8.03 is available.
Below you can find a quick overview of CADprofi 8.03 changes.
For a full list of all changes with additional descriptions and screenshots please click here.
The most important changes in CADprofi 8.03:
- Drawing and editing stairs.
- Additional symbols for evacuation and anti-fire plans.
- Additional standards in the mechanical module.
- Extended functionality of roughness and welds marks.
- New system of drawing risers and distributors in the HVAC & Piping module.
- Drawing pipes and ducts with isolation.
- Defining your own connectors (pipe, ventilation, electrical trays elements, cable channels).
- Predefined circuit lines and already made electrical schemes.
- Extended library of electrical symbols.
- New functions in the schemes editor: drawing lines with help of a polyline, automatic insertion and edition of multiline symbols, renumbering of symbols when inserting schemes, adjusting atributes' parameters and others.
- New products in producers’ libraries including: Wilo, Reflex, Legrand, Lovato, Wavin...
Subscribers can update their programs if they have a valid subscription to at least 1 November 2011.
You can download demo version of CADprofi 8.03 here