We would like to inform that new version of CADprofi 2019 is available.
Below you can find a quick overview of CADprofi 2019 changes:
- CADprofi – Open BIM – export of CADprofi projects to the IFC format. Watch video.
- CADprofi – layer management based on the Open BIM classification.
- CADprofi – extension of the Quick edit command.
- CADprofi – Explode (extension of the command).
- CADprofi – smart erasing of symbols and objects. Watch video.
- CADprofi – double-click management. Watch video.
- CADprofi Architectural – roof gutter system.
- CADprofi Architectural – additional base points.
- CADprofi Architectural – extension of the evacuation symbols database.
- CADprofi Architectural – the possibility to determine the mounting height.
- CADprofi Architectural – the ability to hide the door leaf layer.
- CADprofi Electrical – extension of library of symbols and objects.
- CADprofi Electrical – Siemens PLC controllers.
- CADprofi Electrical – extension of the modular apparatus library.
- CADprofi Electrical – extension of the fire protection symbols.
- CADprofi Mechanical – additional JIS standards.
- CADprofi Mechanical – additional ISO standards.
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – calculations of air velocity in ventilation ducts.
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extension of ventilation system libraries.
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping –PEHD pipe system.
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – flanged piping system.
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extension of the armature library.
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – inserting fittings into pipelines.
- Update of ABB library.
- New Saunier Duval library.
- New library: designing hager underfloor trunking systems.
- New TKRem library.
- New EL-PUK library.
- Update of manufacturers’ libraries: Reflex, ETI, WILO, KaMo, BKT, hager, Vaillant, Lovato.
- CADprofi 2019 has been adjusted to work with latest CAD programs, including: 4MCAD 19, ActCAD 2019, ArCADia 10.4 (64bit), ARES Commander 2018 SP2, AutoCAD 2019, BricsCAD V19, CADMate 2018, CMS IntelliCAD 8.4, GstarCAD 2019, progeCAD 2019, ZWCAD 2019.
Full description with screens can be found in the pdf file.
BIM ready - all CADprofi objects are classified according to OpenBIM (IFC Classes).
You can always download the latest demo version here.