We would like to inform that new version of CADprofi 7.07 is available.
Below you can find a quick overview of CADprofi 7.07 changes:
- Automatically obtaining different views from objects inserted into the drawing. This command makes it easier to prepare sections or other views on the basis of projections.
- New room descriptions, symbol levels and the north symbol.
- Additional symbols in the Electrical IEC library.
- We have introduced GOST standards and additional ISO, EN, DIN & PIN standards (for example there are additional standards containing rivets).
- We have updated steel shapes standards.
- We have updated markings in Mechanical module (many additional connection symbols).
- Additional fittings in HVAC & Piping module.
- "Working_parametrics" folder.There are example objects in the library that user can define his own parametric objects.
- We have updated manufacturers libraries: Wilo, Emb, Salmson, Vaillant, KSB, Reflex.
- Program has been adapted to work with the latest version of progeCAD, Bricscad V11, ZWCAD and AutoCAD with the latest service pack.
- We have optimize program speed.
- We have corrected some minor bugs for example the bug when CADprofi sometimes turned off Autosnap and we corrected the problem with "multiplication" of certain dimensions while drawing 2D shapes.
You can always download the latest demo version here.
Subscribers can update their programs online.